PPI self-adhesive tapes for electrical insulation encompass:
- wide range of insulating tapes based on films, paper & cloth combinations.
- Various adhesive possibilities including Rubber, Acrylic & Silicones.
- Heat Classes from Y to H ( Up to 180°C) & working temperatures Up to 400°C.
- Flexibility to offer various thicknesses, roll widths and length per customer requirements.
- High performance Oil Filled Transformer tapes.
- Pre-impregnated Glass Banding tapes for High Mechanical Strength.
- Available in Printed or Die-Cut form.
PPI Electrical Tapes are constructed from a complete range of backing materials.
- Acetate silk cloth
- Creped Nomex® Polyamide paper
- Creped paper
- Kraft paper
- Laminates of film / cloth, film / foil, film / paper & film / non-woven
- Nomex® Mica paper
- Nomex® Polyamide paper
- Polyester film
- Polyethylene Naphthalate film (PEN)
- Polyimide film
- Polypropylene film
- Shrinkable Polyester film
- Teflon® PTFE coated glasscloth
- Teflon® PTFE film
® Registered Trade Mark of Du Pont.
Have you found this information on use of PPI products in electrical insulation of interest? We shall provide you promptly with information in more detail or suggest solutions for other applications. Just contact us.