Tapes for Electronics and Electrical Industry
The design and manufacture of Electronic and Electrical devices and the individual parts of their constructions require a great amount of attention for ensuring total compliance with occupational safety regulations and standards. PPI masking tapes for electronics and electrical industry have been designed and developed in accordance with these standards and are used extensively throughout the world.
Selected applications of the PPI products used in Electronics and Electrical industry
- EMI/RFI Shielding tapes based on Aluminium, Copper & Tin/clad copper foils.
- Copper Foil/Polyester film based laminates for Coil Winding & EMI shielding applications.
- Tapes produced with Polyimide, PEN, Glasscloth & Nomex (Du Pont) for high temperature laminates.
- Thermally conductive tapes & foams for thermal management & protection of critical components.
- Thermal Transfer Polyimide Labelstock for PCB & High Temperature applications.
- Electrically conductive Transfer Adhesives.
Selected applications in the use of PPI products in telecommunication.
- High temperature resistant Matt Black Polyimide insulating tapes
- Anti-Static PCB Solder Masking Tapes
- Anti-Static Bag Sealing Tapes For P.C.B. and Electronic components
- Anti-Static Cover tape for SMD carrier reels
- Lead free Conductive Strip Mask tapes for EMI Shielding of electronic cabinet doors
Have you found this information on use of PPI products in electronics and electrical industry of interest? We shall provide you promptly with information in more detail or suggest solutions for other applications. Just contact us